Sunday, November 18, 2018

Manila Ocean Park Tour

As a homeschooling mom, I always try to teach my kids the unconventional way. I believe that in order to teach them successfully they must be able to experience it and also repetition is another key. We were lucky to get a chance to go out with the whole family. So we decided to visit Manila Ocean Park in Roxas Blvd. To make it easy for us to get in, I already booked online to buy our tickets. It was our first time to visit Manila Ocean Park along with my kids.
I was not informed that my 1 1/2 year old kid has to pay an entrance too so we need to go inside first and let my husband buy a ticket for my toddler. Me and my 4 other kids went inside first and start exploring what's inside.





Oceanarium is one of the best attraction that me and my kids enjoyed. 
We arrived late so we don't get to see so much. The Birdhouse and The Barnyard closes around 5pm.
Unluckily we were not able to get a chance to visit those two since its already closed.

If you would want to visit the Ocenarium below are some of the details.

Entrance fee for our package amounting to 590.00 per head which includes 
Ocenarium, Barnyard, Bird House, Sea Lion, Symphony Evening Show and the World of Creepy Crawlers.





No comments:

Post a Comment