I love this recipe because it is so easy to prepare. So here's our ingredients. Try this and see for yourself.
1 can of jolly mushroom pieces and stems
1/2 kilo pasta angel hair
2 can tuna flakes in oil
2 can all puprpose cream
1/4 teaspoon dry basil leaves
1 pc onion
1 gloves Garlic
- Heat a cooking pot. Add olive oil.
- When the oil is hot, add garlic until golden brown then add mushroom and soy sauce.
- Set aside garlic and mushroom.
- On the same pan add oil and onion.
- Add-in tuna and pepper. Add in all purpose cream. Continue stirring until everything is well incorporated.
- Put-in the garlic and mushroom and basil leaves . Cook for 5 minutes.
- Arrange cooked pasta in a serving plate. Top with Tuna Alfredo Sauce.
- Serve. Share and enjoy.