Thursday, September 24, 2015

Purpleberry Laundry

Originally Purpleberry Laundry and Purple and Green Laundry in Mandaluyong City is one of our business package set up project. I personally designed it and named Purpleberry after my own laundry thinking that this laundry would really make a name in the laundry industry but unfortunately, I was belittled and disregarded for all the hard work. In short we cut all our ties including the support and supplies to Purpleberry Laundry and Purple and Green Laundry.


It just bothers me that I have been receiving complaints from customers from Mandaluyong City and the most recent one was from Flair Towers.To make things clear we would like you to know that Raspberry Laundry is not related to these company. The fact that we were the ones who trained them doesn't mean we were one or the service are the same. In terms of operation we were always upgrading our standard operating system to give our customers the best that we can. That is why it really makes me sad that my name is being used in the wrong manner.I put all my heart to this business and I would always want to be known for quality of the services that we provide.


4 comments:

  1. I am very disappointed with your laundry shop. I brought my clothes to your laundry shop at Dec. 22, I came back to your laundry shop today Dec. 24 and its closed. I was not given any notice by your cashier that your laundry shop will be closed on dec. 24. I got my laundry done because i needed clothes on the 24th and now I have no more clothes to wear. VERY VERY VERY disappointing service. This is probably the last time i will be doing business with your laundry shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again we would like to apologize for the short comings of Purpleberry Laundry. Raspberry Laundry is not connected to them. Raspberry Laundry and Purpleberry is not the same company.

      Delete
  2. Good pm. Inform ko lang yung branch niyo purple green. dito sa mand. Nagpa handwash ako thurs last week. Kahapon itinawag ko para ideliver. Sabi ng kausap ko paki hintay lang daw at papunta na yung tao niyo. Pero walang dumating. Tapos ngayon itinawag ko sa branch ang sabi wala daw magdeliver at kulang sa tao. Imagine kundi ko pa itinawag di ko malalaman na maghihintay lang ako sa wala. Samantalang sinabi ko pa kahapon na importante yung damit na maideliver. Wala man lang feedback. Kiniha pa nila number ko kahapon. Tapos yung pick up nyo nagkatoon agad ng minimun of 10kls that day na tumawag ako. Samantalang nakalagay sa inyo free pick up ang delivery. Dahil kulang sa tao bigla sinabi na may minimum na. Samantalang halos every 3 days ako magpa laundry sa inyo. Dapat gawan nyo na paraan yan para ma meet ang needs ng vlient nyo. Di pede sasabihin na kulang sa tao. Sobra nakakainis. At ang sabi ng crew dun eh bago lang daw sila at kapapalit lang ng mga tao. Pasensya na pero talagang nagalit ako sa crew nyo kanina. Hindi pede pinaghihintay nyo customer. Mabutibpa yung mga dating crew nyo ok eh. Pakiayos servive nyo. Nakakainis. Tapos yung last laundry namin na bedsheet hindi maganda amoy. Binalik ko uli sa labahan. Mas lalao sana inaayos ang trabaho lalo na kung reg customer. 20kls nagpapagawa ako sa inyo. Sana yang minimum of pick up eh hindi na dapat kailangan pag reg customer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms. Garcia, I am so sorry to hear your story about Purple and Green Laundry however i created this blog to make it clear that we are not related to them. I suggest you try Raspberry Laundry service for just a minimum of 8 kilo free pick up and delivery. Please visit raspberrylaundry.weebly.com for more details. Thank you.

      Delete