Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Vinegar and Baking Soda Cleaning Solution

I would like to share with you the cleaning power of white vinegar and baking soda that are usually found inside our kitchen. I was always having a hard time or let's say I can't get rid of the smell of chlorine bleach every time I clean our bathroom. I was looking for more practical ways on how to save money and eliminate my intolerance to chemicals so yesterday I tried using the mixture of white vinegar and baking soda to my bathroom tiles. I let the mixture sit for 10 minutes then I scrub it all over the floor. I was amazed and I saw visible results just in minutes.It was great and I am happy with the results plus no foul smell. If you too are looking for more economical and practical ways you may want to try this at home and see for yourself.


Another use of baking powder, I add some to my dirty laundry to eliminate the odor and it also makes my clothes softer once I load them into the washer. Then I would add up vinegar to the final rinse as my alternative instead of using chemical base fabric conditioner. I don't like the soap residue the commercial fabric conditioner leaves in my washer so as much as I could I used white vinegar. No need to worry about the smell after the wash because It is totally fresh and chemical free. You could also add your own scent by using scented oil mixed with white vinegar for your final rinse. 



No comments:

Post a Comment